July 21, 2007

a little self reflecting.

Been trying to stay positive, but man I'm just not enjoying life at the moment. Probably shouldn't make a post about it. However, I'm sitting home with nothing to really do so here I am writing. Don't get me wrong I have a lot to be thankful for and I am, I'm just bummed about some certain things right now. One of them being that I need a good job. The last place I went for an interview the woman's frist words to me were that I looked younger than I appeared on paper. Hmm... what to do, what to do. That's not too troubling though, I'll manage.
What's got me bummed the most is that I'm jsut in need of a good laugh with a friend. Losing a best friend is hard. Being super close to someone than having them lie and not care and say hurtful things is never fun. Wish things could be different, however I'm trying to look on the bright side and tell myself what happens happens for a reason. I've never been close with anyone else though and don't really talk to anyone. So I just need to get out more.

That is enough gloomy thoughts for now.

1 comment:

Jen Rose said...

Everyone goes through rough times but just keep positive.....I'm sure you'll feel better tomorrow! And, having good friends is the key to happiness. Don't sell yourself short in that area!